Terms and conditions of sale
Arrival times are normally scheduled from 5 pm
Departure times are normally scheduled until 10 am
It is agreed that in case of withdrawal
of the tenant :
- More than 30 days before the effective date of the lease, the tenant can freely modify or cancel his reservation without any penalty.
- More than 15 days before arrival, 70% of the reservation will be charged.
- More than 7 days before arrival, the entire reservation will be charged.
- In case of no-show, no presentation of the tenant, the tenant will be liable for 100% of the booking amount.
from the lessor
Within seven days of the withdrawal, he is required to pay double the deposit collected to the tenant.
- If a delay of more than two days from the date of arrival has not been reported by the lessee, the landlord may rightly try to re-let the housing while retaining the ability to turn against the lessee.
- Obligation to occupy the premises personally, to live 'as a good father' and maintain them. All facilities are in working order and any claim concerning them occurring more than 24 hours after entry into the enjoyment of the premises, can not be admitted. Repairs made necessary by negligence or poor maintenance during the rental, will be the responsibility of the lessee. Obligation to ensure that the tranquility of the neighborhood is not disturbed by the fact of the lessee or his family.
- The premises are rented furnished with kitchen equipment, crockery, glassware, blankets and pillows, as they are. If necessary, the owner or his representative will be entitled to claim from the lessee upon departure the total value at the replacement price of objects, furniture or equipment broken, cracked, chipped or damaged and those whose wear exceeds the normal for the duration of the rental, the price of cleaning the covers made dirty, compensation for damage of any kind concerning curtains, wallpapers, ceilings, carpets, carpets, windows, bedding, etc.
- The landlord agrees to provide housing against rental risks on behalf of the tenant, the latter having the obligation to report to him, within 24 hours, any incident occurred in the housing, its dependencies or accessories.
- The deposit will be done by signing an authorization on arrival. This authorization will only be valid one week after the departure of the tenant.
Linen provided: Yes (beds made and towels provided)
End of stay cleaning: Yes
ANIMALS NOT ACCEPTED